domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

How it's done

Ok. This is my writing process.

I always carry around my little "Chat Noir" notebook. Every time something worth writing strikes me, I write it down. Thoughts, opinions, short stories, anything. I date every entry on my notebook so that I don't forget when I wrote them.

When I get home, I rewrite everything on one of my latest acquisitions, a 1950's Swissa Piccola typewriter -isn't she cute? On it, I change what I don’t like, make the writings shorter, longer, check punctuation, cut off parts, etc.


I then rewrite the re-written on Microsoft’s famous Word. I check my spelling here, just in case. And again I modify the writings.

Finally, I copy it and paste it on the blog. I alter once again what I dislike and hit the PUBLISH button.

I don’t know if this works for me or not…

How do you do it?


PS: You have no idea how many times have i altered this little text...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hay dos diferentes casos. El primero es el caso en el que tengo algo dándome vueltas por la cabeza todo el día, y ahí lo escribo en mi libretita :) y cuando llego a casa me tengo que sentar frente a mi bebé (Mi laptop :E) Y ahí escribo. Y después esta el otro caso, que es cuando simplemente tengo ganas de escribir pero no se específicamente que, y me siento frente a la compu y nomas dejo que las cosas pasen.
    Cualquiera de los dos simplemente me llenan :)

    ResponderEliminar