lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

I'm back



Back from Edinburgh and London :P


As you can see, Scotland's all about it's landscape; everywhere you look you find a lake; everything is upholstered with the greenest green you'll ever see, and you practically never see the sun, which makes it a bit melancholic.

Anyway...bought myself some goodies... 4 new teas, a yellow submarine tea infuser, and a ceramic tea-drinking-travel-mug...

8 books*:

-'Scottish-English' (for the linguistic geeks)
-'A Game of Thrones' (for the HBO series fan geek - yeahhhh!)
-Charles Dickens's 'Great Expectations' (for the classical geeks)
-'Scotland a very quick history' (for the history geeks)
-'Wicked' (The novel that inspired the best musical ever - for the musical geeks)
-Victor Hugo's 'Les Misérables' (for the "I went see the mindblowing musical now I must read the book" geek)
-A beautiful 1932 hard-cover edition of 'The three Musketeers' (for the "I like old hard-cover editions" geek)
-A beautiful recent hard-cover edition of 'The complete tales and poems of Edgar Allan Poe' (for the creepy geek)


I saw in Scotland a small production of "Jesus Christ Superstar", I must admit I hated the movie, but the live musical was great.

In London I saw STOMP! Live percussion with everyday household objects....AMAZING



And of course, I went see Les Mis...."I dreamed a dream" performed by my two platonic loves from Glee...



*Books are available for borrowing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario