domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

I guess it's time for us to introduce ourselves.
The blog's 1 week party is coming up, and you still don't know anything about me.
And i don't know anything about you, that is, if "you" exist.
The possibility that no one reads this is HUGE. But we have to do it anyway.

First, that IS me on my profile picture.
Second, i HATE sports...never been that kind of man....
I LOVE Merryl Streep, best actress ever!!!
I'm one of those men that love women unconditionally without idealizing them.
Love them natural, no make-up, no high-heels, no tight clothes.....
Just them....

Don't know the first thing about cars....
Don't like big-breasted ladies....
Don't like blondes....
I guess you can call me a "sensitive" man...

You may assume from my entries that i'm heartbroken....
I am....
Long story that's not over yet...and probably never will be...

Tell me a little something about you now :)

1 comentario:

  1. I'm a girl
    heartbroken? Not yet I THINK...
    Happy
    Annoying I've been told :)
    with a weird sense of humor
    Trying my best

    That's all I am

    ResponderEliminar