lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Love massacre

Society grew so sensitive to child molesting and sexual harassment that, soon enough, all expression of love in public was forbidden. People stopped laughing, kissing, stretching hands. Everybody was too afraid. Without everyday love, people became serious, laughter died, smiles faded. Those who needed love and understanding died first. People with Tourette’s syndrome. People with Down syndrome. People with Asperger’s syndrome. Autistic children. Even babies neglected by their parents died.

Society stopped procreating and grew old and bitter. Twenty and thirty-year olds were the ones that remembered what being held by a mother felt. What a first kiss was. What love meant. They were all taken to psychiatric hospitals.

Where are they? –He woke up screaming.

I want to cuddle with her!!! –He was sweating.

I want to feel her skin against mine while making love. –He was crying.

I want her fingertips running through my hair. –He was tied to the bed.

I want… -He was dozed off, and put to sleep forever.

That was the last expression of love known by mankind. Two years after that day, civilization as we know it, ceased to exist.

5 comentarios:

  1. Ta, pense y pense y pense que podía poner que no sintiera que arruinara la vibra que deja lo que escribiste, pero no se me ocurrió.
    Me encanta, truly, esta re bien escrito, me re gustaron los dos.
    Perdón si no pude ser mas poetica :)
    Me encanta como escribís, me sorprendió muchísimo.
    For real.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A mi no me sorprendio. I knew you had this in you. Pero al igual que con tantas otras cosas, solo faltaba que tu te dieras cuenta tambien :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Come oooooooon, give me something new to read! :)

    ResponderEliminar