lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

Back home


I'm back!!

I've been to Buenos Aires twice this week, and i must say, it drove me crazy...there are just too many people wondering around with nothing to do. I walked A LOT, visited museums, shopped, and went to the theatre...

Goodies bought:

-"China citric rose" tea at Tealosophy
-"Clementine" tea at Tealosophy
-"El baile de las ninfas" tea at Chez Pauline
-"Green Jazmin" tea at Chez Pauline
-Twinings English Breakfast at the Freeshop
-4 Emilio Salgari's books, a new edition of the Sandokan saga, a new edition of The Black Corsair saga, and two other vintage editions of the Sandokan saga. Taschen's Islamic arquitecture and Taschen's Mies van der Rohe. And last but not least, Ink Heart, by german writer Cornelia Fünke (the one i'm reading right now).
-3 pants (=D)
-A shirt

That's it.


On to another subject... I'm really getting into the tea world (see goodies bought), and i've been thinking i'd love to own a little tea shop here in our beloved Montevideo... Something not too big, but not tiny, where you can just sit at a marble top table (or cheaper) and have good tasting tea. Maybe sell some teaware (mainly teapots, i really like teapots), have someone make the house tea blends... With Carla Bruni's soft voice in the background...a couple of bookshelves.... Maybe at sunset, poetry reading or someting like that....
I don't know....it's just a thought...





3 comentarios:

  1. Te apoyo totalmente con lo de la Tea Shop, y eso que a mi no me gusta el te.
    No puedo creer que compraste Ink Heart, :) que increiiiiible :)!
    Good too have you back !
    -S-
    [Just in case you don't know, now I'm http://mykindofnonsense.blogspot.com]

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would definitely go there..
    El otro dia fui a tomar el te a un lugar re lindo por pocitos, donde les hacian como una fundita de lana a las teapots, algo similar a esto http://thehandiworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/hand-created-teapot-cozies-mug-huggers.html
    Me parecio totalmente pidu y adorable..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha LOTS of tea.. (in fact you mentioned it so bad that I think it deserves it-s own label) you are a real tea lover!
    and lots of books too..
    well I support the tea store idea! in fact if you do it I promisse to be one of your firsts costumers!

    ResponderEliminar