martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

What i've been up to....

*I got B from Who wants to be conventional anyway? to write a new post (yeah!)

*I changed my OS from Windows 7 to Ubuntu, no complaints so far, and it's free!

*I re-did my hair-style and bought a pair of sunglasses....(Horatio Caine style)

*I finally watched Sophie's Choice! (Review coming soon...i don't think i could love Meryl any more).

*I've been missing Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives...that sucks...

*I have a brand-new Sponge Bob t-shirt (gift from someone special)...pics coming soon.....

*Last weekend i was awake for 26 hours...i think I halucinated a bit...

*I went to no Halloween costume party....bummer!

*I'd like to taste new teas...(Exchange option available)

*The Hunchback hasn't quite gotten me yet....i will read further anyway...

*I've made coffee my morning best friend...(University days only)

*I read a real intresting article called "Things I learned at my first orgy".....never thought orgies and education could go together but, apparently, they do.

*I've laughed at her posts...Keep 'em coming!

*I decided that, when i grow up, i'd like to be a government employee (i know that sounds weird, specially coming from me, but in what will be my work field, there is just so much to be done, and that makes me happy, and hopeful).

*Yes, i do realize i should've stopped at "*" number 3.

*I bow towards Remy's patience and attitude.

4 comentarios:

  1. looks like your last hairstyle....didn't make the cut.

    "YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. cierto que el crédito del post de bett era exclusivamente tuyo , pero me quedó una duda, que clase de fiesta halloween no tiene disfraces? es como helado de menta sin chocolate.
    Y no deberías haberte detenido en el punto 3, siempre es divertido leer este tipo de cosas, en especial la camiseta de bob esponja, te voy a reclamar las fotos como buena fan :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. totalmente de acuerdo con a*, me alegro que no hayas parado en el punto 3
    una pena tu no asistencia a fiestas de disfraces..
    and thanks for the bow! (and the mention) although I still it wasn't that much big a deal for you to bow.. but thx ;)
    (jaja no me di cuenta hasta que termine de escribirlo que en la mitad del comentario hice un cambio de idioma, en mi defensa fue xq hubo una pausa en el medio. :P)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gonzalo Bazerque empleado publico? I hope I'll be there to see it happen.

    ResponderEliminar